WHO WE ARE
It all began in 1950, from an intuition by Armando Morettini who obtained the license to sell foodstuffs from the municipality of Monte San Savino at the end of the war. The Valdichiana - the area where he lived - was in fact, rich with producers of quality oil and other food [...
For nearly seventy years, our priority has been to grant an extra virgin olive oil of the highest quality with a perfectly balanced flavor. The foundation of the whole productive process is represented by the direct and indirect collaboration with the many olive oil mills of Tuscany [...]